Wrinkles refer to the loosening of the skin. As you age, your skin loses elasticity and moisture, resulting in wrinkles on the face. Even some young people suffer from wrinkles around the eyes, triggered by spending more time in sun. Let us know about how to treat wrinkles naturally.
How to Treat Wrinkles Naturally?
Below are some useful and simple natural cures for wrinkles.
- Massage your face with coconut oil before sleeping to prevent wrinkles. This is the best natural cure for wrinkles.
- Mix olive oil, honey and cream and apply this mixture on the face. This is a good remedy for wrinkles.
- Vitamin B Complex is best for skin. Hence, include foods such as whole wheat, chicken, beef and eggs in your diet. Other vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E act like antioxidants and gives a healthy look to the skin. Hence, these vitamins must be consumed in good amounts. This is the best diet for wrinkles.
- Excess consumption of alcohol and smoking must be avoided as it leads to puffiness of the skin, resulting in the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Apply lemon juice several times in a day. This helps in fading blemishes and wrinkles.
- Rub pineapple core on the face and leave it for 5 – 10 minutes. This helps in treating wrinkles.
- Do not rub your face while washing and also do not use warm water for washing, rather use normal water.
- Mix sugarcane juice and turmeric powder to make a thick paste. Apply it on the face to prevent wrinkles. This is the most effective remedy for wrinkles.
- Consume 1 tablespoon of shredded ginger along with honey. This gives healthy glow to the skin.
- Massage your skin with pure castor oil to prevent wrinkles.
- Cleanse your face before going to bed and apply any cream. This prevents wrinkles and other aging spots or marks. This is a good remedy for wrinkles.
- Extract juice from green apples and pineapples and apply it on face. This clears fine lines and wrinkles on the face. This is the best remedy for wrinkles.