Bladder is the part of kidney. So, the cysts found in bladder are also considered as kidney cysts. The cysts of kidneys and bladder are usually abnormal pouches which contain some fluid in them.
Signs And Symptoms Of Bladder Cysts:
The signs and symptoms of bladder cysts include:
- Colour of urine turns dark while that of stool changes into light color
- Urinary difficulty will be noticed. Problem will be there in urine discharge
- Bowel movements will face problems
- Pain in the abdominal region will be noticed
- Fatigue and weakness will be there
- Sometimes blood will be noticed in the urine
- Mild fever, nausea and vomiting are some other common symptoms which are noticed
Causes Of Bladder Cyst:
The causes of bladder cyst include:
- Some imbalance of hormone in the body can result in the development of cyst in the body
- Some acquired cystic disease in the kidney can also result in the formation of bladder cysts
- Autosomal recessive poly cystic kidney disease can be a cause of bladder cyst.
- Accelerated hypertension can also play an important role in the formation of bladder cyst
- Imbalance of acid–base solution in body can also result in this condition.
Bladder Cyst In Women:
In women, bladder cysts are commonly found in ovaries and are termed ovarian cysts. This happens because ovaries and bladder are in close proximity to each other. The cyst in ovary is very problematic for any woman. Presence of any cysts in woman’s body results in menstrual irregularities, pain in pelvic region, painful intercourse, painful bowel movements, nausea, vomiting, tenderness of breasts etc.