You don’t need to spend thousands of dollars to get beautiful and healthy skin. Just follow a few sedu guidelines to get a flawless skin easily and naturally:
1. Eat healthy. Avoid foods that cause breakouts and pimples, this will make your skin less oily and more resistant to blemishes. Avoid junk and fried foods like fries, chocolates, pizzas and soft drinks. You dont need to give up everything that is bad for your skin. You can eat these things in moderation.
2. Keep your skin hydrated at all times. Drink atleast eight glasses of water every day to flush out the toxins from your body.
3. Exercise regularly. You can do some aerobic exercises, walking, running, cycling or swimming. Play some outdoor games to keep your body fit and active. Exercise helps in proper blood circulation and gives a natural glow to your skin.
4. Limit exposure to sun. Use a good sunscreen or sunblock cream whenever you step out. Also wear a hat and sunglasses and avoid going out in the sun during the peak hours between 11 a.m and 3 p.m.
5. Follow a regular cleansing routine. Cleanse and moisturize your skin with a good cream every day. Also tone and exfoliate your skin once in 2 days. Do not use hot water to wash your face.
6. Remove all traces of makeup before going to bed every night.
7. Use a facial mask once or twice in a week to refresh your face.